Halloween driving safety tips, this is a big one for all of us, especially Excelsior Limousine’s drivers. We are extra careful driving on Halloween. Ghosts and goblins can be a distraction. Here are some driving reminders.
- Slow down in residential areas
- Look extra carefully for children in intersections
- When backing out of driveways or passing alley ways be especially vigilant
- Take away all distractions in the car.
- Anticipate lots of pedestrians. Turn on headlights early.
- The most popular trick or treating hours are 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
See more at, Safe Kids